1) Never trust a fart
2) 4 hours on a Saturday at the Apple Store. Yay
3) Zombie Honeymoon not as good of a movie as you might think
4)My life is full of scorpios
5) I dreamt about a person I don’t know in real, life stepping on a scorpion on their carpeted living room. Wonder what that means.
6) Teenagers like my Instagram pics because they feel sorry for me if I have zero likes. I like it for the filters.
7) The only thing worse that Christmas music in November is elf on the shelf on FB
8) There is little else more gratifying than witnessing a friend reaching for the brass ring.
9) Laughter heals and I treasure my job as doctor
10) It is such a blessing to see my kid comfortable in her own skin for the first time in years.
One to grow on:
Truth isn’t always pretty. Or easy. Sometimes it’s a lot like pulling the pin and hurling and armed explosive. You can duck and cover. Plug your ears and shut your eyes. Truth always finds its way in. It seeps into our pores. It rolls under closed doors like the smoke of ghosts in movies. Truth permeates. You can ignore it, but it will live beside you like a better twin until it is acknowledged. Unless you have perpetrated a horrible act against God or nature, truth can never be as bad as you fear. Living blind to your truth is not living life, it’s just getting by. So go for it. The fear can’t possibly be as bad as you have built it up to be. Having left it to bounce around inside your own mind has created waves of echoes. Theses echoes have done their job. They have reverberated loudly enough to drowned out the truth. The work it has taken to make such noise is twice what it would have taken to face your truth. It will come to you as you have one foot left in this reality anyway. When you no longer have the strength to make the echoes. Why not let it now, today, while you can make amends if need be. Find happiness if you can. Be open as you should be. Live as is intended.