1) Try not to splash boiling spaghetti sauce on your eye lid
2) huggers gonna hug, but I have mad ninja skills.
3) have dates with your kids, it makes them feel special.
4) you are unsmart, if not an actual word, is always a valid comeback.
5) my knees at 43 playing keeper don’t look that different than they did when I was 8….brush burns.
6) I loathe the clicking sound of hitting keys on an iPad.
7) after brushing my teeth for a decade with a sonic care toothbrush, I’ve come to the conclusion that I prefer a manual one.
8) check out www.paboxers.com if you are looking for a pet. They have lots of lovely pups available for adoption.
9) a nod is the only suitable form of communication between strangers at the gym. Also known as, remember to wear my wedding ring when I work out.
10) white cats, black clothes, lint roller in every room.
And one to grow on:
Schadenfreude is inherently unchristian. Even if everything you know about the Christian church has been learned from Christmas carols, that much should be clear. How can you foster peace on earth and good will toward man if you are waiting to happy dance at their failures? How can you stand in the protective shade of your church family while waiting for a risk taker of your same kind to fall flat? Is it not written in the same book you share: “And he said to them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15. She does the work of your same faith. To reach people who have fallen away from the church or never found their way to it and you stand on tip toes, giggling behind hands to mouth, needing for your own satisfaction for her to fail. Jesus wept! It might be time for you to lower yourself from the comfort of your pedestal. “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.” Luke6:37