1) love is when your person says you don’t have to go to something you were dreading going to.
2) sometimes it’s just too hard to take your own advice.
3) never overlook the importance of breathing with your mouth closed.
4) dogs, can’t live without them.
5) talkative introvert….a label that fits.
6) rain on a Monday should be illegal.
7) sometimes the only comfort you can offer is “me too”.
8) not the most stunning Cup game Gunners, but I’ll take the points.
9) I think I’m closer to understanding what I want to be when I grow up.
10) watch shameless.
And one to grow on:
How interesting when what you body needs most is the restorative gift of sleep and your mind fights it. So often when something is out of my control my brain decides to predict all of the outcomes. Make a plan for the 20 different possible paths where all of these outcomes could lead. Envisioning the end game for each. It’s a whole lot like trying to pack for a surprise vacation in which you are told after you pack for all of the possible locations that you will be walking there. You can’t plan for what you don’t know. But that doesn’t stop me trying. My mind doing its best to feel in control of something so very out. Like taking hours to straighten a head of thick curly hair to walk in the rain. No point.