1) I’m using a saucer for my coffee because I’m going to be fancy from now on.
2) as I waited for my friends to arrive to lunch, I overheard the table next to me asking to describe Munster cheese. The server seemed flummoxed. The easy answer is, it’s the American cheese of Germany.
3) Yeah, bbq chips for dinner is a wise choice….stupid hunger monster
4) Serial killers drink coffee. They drive up in their white cargo vans, with blood (maybe) under their fingernails, ask to use the bathroom while walking like the situation has grown dire (not pee), come out for coffee but explain that they never know how to order at these fancy places.
5) sometimes third place is a relief.
6) freshly mopped floors make my heart sing.
7) dogs poop on porches in winter. When the snow melts it looks like a hoarder house.
8) gum balls are dumb. The ones from gum trees, not machines outside of grocery stores.
9) bike riding weather is so close I can almost taste it.
10) wigs make the queen look regal. Like a real queen.
and one to grow on:
when I find myself unable to see my way out of a situation I often ask this question. Do I want to be right, or do I want to be happy? It always offers clarity. Sometimes being right is worth fighting for. Most of the time the greater learning comes from choosing to find a way to be happy. You can’t control other people’s response to you. You can, however, determine your own rules. If you aren’t being loved in the way you deserve, speak up. If nothing changes, you have been given a blank page to write your own future. Complaining but doing nothing is choosing to be neither right or happy. If you choose to stay somewhere long after the sell by date there must be a payoff. If you are not happy get to the core of that question or you will recreate the same environment for the rest of your life.E