1) the search for truth is never ending.
2) Bacon is the salt and pepper of church dinners
3)I looked up and smiled and Moose, he coughed and an earplug came flying out of his mouth. If it was a hint I don’t get it.
4) there is no longer a carvel ice cream store in this town…stoopid.
5) my throw away casserole pan wanted to get thrown away with the food still in it. Also known as who needs all that stuffing anyway.
6) it’s strange how your old dog suddenly seems REALLY old.
7) caught up on Game of Thrones, still think it’s a dumb show.
8) a spouse vacuuming without being asked is THE sexiest thing EVER.
9) I can still beat my kid at arm wrestling
10) I’d rather be ignored than dismissed.
and one to grow on:
What does it mean to be good? If you do no harm, but do nothing to help are you good? If you spend a great deal of time talking but never put your wishes into action, your shadow will have greater depth than you do. People trust when they see action. Even if they are unaffected directly by your choice to do nothing, most will not wait around for you to disappoint them. In a world where actions speak louder than words, choose to be more than a whisper.