1) erasable pen will save my world….or at least my need to order extra envelopes.
2) found out that camp rock 2 is the goose’s guilty pleasure. her words, not mine.
3) you should not tell people you know that they look like a drag queen in a photo…EVER.
4) am proud to have handed down….”i feel a song coming on”, to the goose. used appropriately, this should be said before someone breaks into a song in a movie or musical. can also exchange this phrase with “i feel a music montage coming.”
5) i should not tell the 11 year old that i bet the girl in the drive through at the pharmacy “like girls”…come on, faux hawk and a tie. don’t get me wrong, she was really cute, and i was batting my eyelashes at her, but maybe shouldn’t have talked out loud with the girl in the car. sigh!
6) is SO ready to bring on the fall. no more teases! just bring it!
7) hot rollers are a big haired girl’s best friend.
8) i have nice legs. see, this is news to me. i always though i had man legs. they’re NOT long, are SUPER muscular, and rarely clean shaven. just goes to show how magical a pair of 5 inch heels can be.
9) i was the “glam” one in the Vagina Monologues. my dad said so, so it must be true.
10) at least for this brief moment in time, i am in with the goose. i know i’ll be out of favor again next week, but man am i digging it while it lasts.
and one to grow on.
there are always two ways to go about something. when you are a parent, the only choice you can make is the one that isn’t going to hurt your kids. it might not be fair. it might not be fun. it certainly isn’t easy, but you give up the option of being selfish in any way that is detrimental to your kids, once you become a parent.