1) I have a shoe problem. Companies are advertising that I NEED flats in my closet and I verbally agree.
2) My new band is called frizz zits and tits.
3) I realize that I have reached an age where no on is looking at me anyway
4) when you spill “Leo in Reo” nail polish it looks like a murder scene.
5) after taking your beloved out while playing a friendly game of passing the soccer ball on the beach, it’s best to offer condolences not shout “I got ball!”
6) in a house full of white coffee cups, go for the creamer.
7) Allen Iverson is a machine.
8) brisket ball is not a real game, but the Bug was just laboriously explaining to his grandfather that it is.
9) I love watching lightening over the ocean.
10) earplugs are a vacation essential.
And one to grow on:
Blessings come in all shapes and sizes. Embrace the breeze on a hot day as much as dodging a bullet real or figurative. The human brain is created in such a way that we are wired to count the losses with heavier weight. Grace is looking at a day of bumps and remembering the moments of smooth sailing. For every time you fall, balance it with the memory of your children laughing together. A loving cuddle with your sweet pup. Every win, no matter how tiny. The bumps help to build your broad shoulders and a strong back bone, but standing tall is hardly worth it if you forget that the freckles on your nose would not be without the days where you dared to let the sun kiss your face.