1)Pulp fiction is a great movie, there are some cringe worthy bits while watching it with your kid
2) Loved that the LPGA was here but now know ,from all who have gone, that golf is not a spectator sport
3) Rooster Street Provisions make some banging burgers
4) There are few days that can’t be fixed by chamomile tea, a hot bath, and clean sheets
5) Some friends are more like family
6)Sometimes it’s better to listen than to be heard
7) My children are some of my favorite people
8)Always remain open
9) Just say no to crocs, please I beg you
10) winking is not my favorite thing. There are times when a well placed wink makes sense. Unfortunately, it’s hard to stop winking once you’ve started.
And one to grow on:
Reconciliation isn’t always about being heard. Sometimes in order to move on, you have to be the one to let things go. An example of choosing to be happy over winning.