1) Wouldn’t it just be double your efforts? Why are we now saying re-double your efforts?
2) The bug believes trumps hair to be a toupee, I argued he could buy a better toupee
3) My kid makes yummy udon
4) It’s creepy when etsy shops use mannequins to sell their hats. I won’t buy a hat from a mannequin head
5) There are no longer chat rooms. According to my 14 year old there is no forum that have replaced them. His tone inferred that I was an idiot for asking
6) True love is petting your cat even when you are playing a timed game.
7) People only know you by the face you show to the world
8) Having a big heart doesn’t cost a thing
9) Watching stubby hubs hunk “high kick” may be my favorite thing in the universe
10) good acoustics make all the difference.
And one to grow on:
Navigating tragedy can be like skipping through a mine field. There are expectations even if unvoiced of how we are to act in the face of death. You must be sad, but not for too long. You must only remember the departed in a favorable light. If you can not exhibit positive honesty then you must remain silent. There is no room for for criticism of the choices the dead made before they found themselves that way. Not out loud. You must paint only with light pale water colors or not at all. I support you in your sorrow. My heart breaks for your pain. I will do my best to love you through it. Anything more would be disingenuous and we all deserve better than that.