- DayQuil on an empty stomach makes me sound like Ethel Merman when I sing.
- never offer to carry someone else’s baggage. Your luggage rack only has room for your own.
- i can not bear to listen to my own recorded voice.
- when did Christianity become the one true faith?
- if your kid is taking a lot of solo walks, chances are he is walking with a girl.
- i don’t miss playing soccer as much as I thought I would
- what kind of world turns a blind eye to a regime who removes the organs of their own people as a form of torture.
- i stand with Planned Parenthood. If you think that they should be defunded, I would love to have a conversation. I fear you may not know all of what they really do and what health care will be left for people in places where PP are the only place they have.
- jalepeno infused margaritas are everything.
- sufjan stevens can sing to me when I write any day.
- And one to grow on: I always love hearing that something I have written resonates with people. I am no better than anyone else. I am no icon of truth. I just speak from my heart and most of the time I am really just talking to myself. I strive to remind myself and anyone who cares to listen that we are not so very different. We all start this life pure of heart. we meet trouble along the way. It changes who we are. This, my darlings, is the meaning of life. To drag yourself, no matter what crosses your path, to the finish line. To do so in a way where when you look back over your shoulder, you realize despite the hurdles, that you have had happiness. That despite the tears, you have found grace. That you have offered of yourself that which you found to be sacred. That you have availed your shoulders when they felt particularly broad to another whose burden seemed greater than themself. This is what it is to live.
Browse: Home / What I learned Monday #224
By e on September 21, 2015