- nothing cures the mind like a good long walk.
- shoes will be my downfall.
- mondays are dumb.
- i have become one of the woman of a certain age who get things burned off at the dermatologist.
- i see you 44, not sure how we got here but I see you.
- panic is watching your kid be driven out of your driveway and out of sight by one of her peers.
- life is long, surround yourself with people who lift you up.
- yay another kid in braces, said no parent ever.
- sometimes I break my own rules.
- it seems you can be sued when someone trips over something on your sidewalk. Fingers crossed that she doesn’t win.
- One to grow on: “blessed are the pure of heart for they will see God.” i believe that in our good deeds and living with an open heart we get a glimpse of God. If God is perfection, than we are closer to Him in our loving ourselves and our neighbors as we do Him. Purity is not in filling pews. It is not in only surrounding ourselves with like minded people. Purity of heart is in our empathy. Holding the door for someone. Running the grocery cart back to the store or corral. Purity is doing the right thing when it is far from the easy thing and being prepared to get up tomorrow and do it all over again.
Browse: Home / What I learned Monday #227
By e on November 2, 2015