1) Gain detergent smells better than it tastes
2) I am loved
3) I love the sound of cat claws on kitchen floors.
4) the smallest dog in the house snores the loudest.
5) I’m a fine wood stacker.
6) available in selected theaters means not in your town.
7) don’t take on a windy day.
8) burping fish oil is repulsive
9) coffee, thank goodness
10) Elohim, pronounced eelocheem
And one to grow on:
The pain of one is as relevant to them as the pain of another. Think of the toddler who has misplaced their lovey. Their lovey, at two, is their whole world. You can not comfort them by telling them some children don’t have loveys. You tell them how sorry you are that they are hurting. The same is true for adults no matter their loss, their country, or their color. Be the peacemaker. Acknowledge the ugliness in this world, but meet it with love for all. Understanding that we can not help but identify with people whose lives look most like ours. I will not show solidarity to any one lost lovey. I will cry for them all.E