1) when my kid forgets at 8:00 am on monday morning that he had a half hour of homework, it is IMPOSSIBLE to catch up the rest of the day.
2) what i learned monday can wait until tuesday.
3) stubby hubs hunk opens his mouth when using a q-tip in his ears. when asked why, he said it open the ear canal. clearly he doesn’t know how “special” he looks when he does this. he looks like he is trying to clean is middle brain
4) a new bed is still as novel a week later.
5) my dad has concerns about me talking about my family’s life.
6) stubby hubs hunk shares these concerns.
7) i will no longer talk about anything without getting the ok from stubs…i guess that’s fair…but he has already cut 1/2 of my material.
8) there are more people in this town that watch premiere league soccer than i thought.
9) most of them root for a different team than i do…GO GUNNERS!
10) sometimes the sky really is falling.
and one to grow on
listen to your kids. sometimes this means paying attention when they aren’t saying anything at all. as parents we are given a sixth sense that is a pure view into our kid’s psyche. trust that voice, no matter how much of an alarmist you may seem. you are you kids’ advocate. better to get help and find you were wrong, than do nothing and realize you were right, but too late.