1) i can, with no problem take up all the room in a king sized bed. saturday morning found me with my head on stubby hubs hunk’s side and my feet on mine.
2) there is strength in numbers…sometimes there is even fun. thanks for a great GNO girls.
3) sometimes the right thing is easier for some people than others.
4) fall is my VERY favorite season!
5) NEVER mess with the people i love.
6) sometimes i am not the best i can be….mostly in my dreams…not sure why that is
7) sometimes intense isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
8)the best part of working at my desk is i can watch the world go through the seasons right outside my window.
9) aretha and kristen chenoweth should do a duet of “say a little prayer”…maybe for my funeral
10)manners matter a lot. especially when i have forgotten my magazine and am forced to watch a tongue thruster hold his fork like it’s a pitchfork. i don’t know how the woman he was eating with could choose to have lunch with him. i could barely stand it from 3 booths away.
and one to grow on
when i look at my life, i can’t help but feel unworthy. there is so much goodness here. so much to celebrate….yet my reaction is one of heaviness. like i have all of this greatness and i have to make balance in the world. i don’t mind the heaviness. it’s how i know i’m alive. i’d much rather have the heaviness because i feel guilty for how lucky i am, than suffer the heaviness because my heart is empty.E