1) i hate seeing hair on my pillow. not because i fear i’m bald, but because it sceeves me out.
2) my new jersey sheets must be thermal. i wake up in the middle of the night swathed in sweat. or, it could be hormones.
3) we got season union tickets and we’re sitting with friends and it’s gonna be a lot of fun!
4) my mother wouldn’t put anything pst me. i think it was meant as a slam, but i took it to mean that i’m awesome.
5) flatware is an awesome birthday gift. GO STUBS!
6) it’s amazing how gnarly a silverware drawer can get. another fine use for my dyson handheld.
7) the downside of wearing my awesome new slipper/boots outside is that i ended up with leaves in my bed.
8) i’m gonna talk stubs into fostering bostons. it all starts here.
9) i never showed the goose how to make a bobbin on her sewing machine. the kid has been sewing for a couple of years and making bobbins “her way”, which consists of laboriously winding thread around the bobbin by hand. oy! she is definitely my kid. god forbid we should ever do anything the easy way.
10) i can hold my tongue. last night at my game, an opponent said, “it’s not called football”. she may have been referring to my aggressive style of play. that said i only thought and didn’t say out loud ,” uh, ya huh. it is too, in the rest of the world.”
and one to grow on
39’s not so bad after all. my life is good. i should be happy to be living it even if gravity is having it’s way with me. even if i can’t go forever like i used to. i have people in my life that i really like. some i even love. i feel comfortable in my skin. i have a great shoe collection (the best if you ask me). and i have happy! a thing not all people are lucky enough to find in their lives. so bring on 40 and 50 and 60. bring on tomorrow. i’m ready. i’m willing. i’m gonna take it all on. and i’m gonna look fabulous doing it!E