1) all of a sudden the skin on my lower face has turned to a silly putty like consistency. We are not amused.
2) I am not alone in my list writing.
3) I woke to what I thought was the smell of blood only to realize that it was my silver bracelets. I get to live another day.
4) I don’t mind not being the boss.
5) you just can’t make some people happy.
6) “no one should sport a mullet after 50″~stubby hubs hunk. I argued it was more of a 80s soccer hair look. He was unconvinced.
7) bed is where the heart is.
8) when I grow up, I want to be just like mrs hand…minus the burns, that one I have covered already.
9) it is a lovely thought to walk to dinner for date night. Unless you sweat like a man in a hair shirt.
10) my stomach is stupid and I would like to divorce it.
And one to grow on.
I have recently been accused of being very self aware by a dear friend. Thanks friend, I’ll take it. With self awareness comes a responsibility to honor the less than flattering aspects of yourself. Each of our strengths must have a mirrored weakness. All things being in balance. It is not enough to admit to one’s lack of perfection. That is no admission of fault. It is avoidance. The only way to truly love ourselves is to openly admit where we tend to stumble. An effort to ignore these foibles guarantees a lack of learning. An apology should cost nothing if you truly care about the person requesting it. I will never apologize for being me. I will always apologize for any hurt I have caused. The two are never the same.