1) i am magic. i mean, i can find something that a 10 year old boy, who has been looking for it for 2 weeks, can’t find. see, magic.
2) my private war with waste management hauling company continues. stay tuned…it’s not gonna be so private anymore. think gaza strip!
3) a fox call sounds a lot like a wounded cat, or a screaming child. especially when you are awakened from deep slumber.
4) we had all of our home movies transferred onto cd and have been watching them together. it’s a mazing that my kids got to grow past babyhood. they were so stinking yummy, i can’t believe i didn’t eat them.
5) for stubby hubs hunk, in sickness and health, didn’t cover being a paraplegic….i think it’s just a threat.
6) what kinda f-tard gets poison ivy on their belly? this kind!
7) unlike the smell of manure, the sound of chainsaws never fades.
8) i love getting a call from buddy asking what i’m doing next weekend end….
9) the window of time that the goose could fit in my shoes is closing….quickly.
10) i only sweat the small stuff.
and one to grow on:
there is a storm in me that needs no more wind or rain. i find that the older i get, the less tolerance i have for those who thrive on drama. it used to be that i wouldn’t allow myself to get pulled in, but loved to listen to the hoopla of others. now i can’t even stomach that much. gone are the people who would call and ask if i was sitting down before they could fill me in. maybe in some instances it’s because i wouldn’t rise to the occasion. the truth of the matter is, i just need a good cup of coffee to stir the pot. at some point, i determined that i would stand up for those things that struck against my principle, the rest i would just let ride. don’t get me wrong, it’s not all rolling hills and sunshine in the monkey house, but at least my drama is my own.E