1) you can’t sneak up on a cat.
2) i do not recommend bathing the cat that you weren’t unable to sneak up on.
3) it’s nice to have one kid alone for a week.
4) it’s really good to get your kids back home.
5) i am self righteous.
6) whisper down the lane muddies the message.
7) summer has gone WAY too fast.
8) i can only be me.
9) i hear england in april is nice.
10) i am the luckiest.
one to grow on:
what ever happened to, “if you don’t have anything nice to say, say nothing at all”? it seems that there is an ever expanding mentality that we, as individuals, are the most important people in the world. considering the fact that that isn’t even possible. that we have chosen to live in a society. that deep down we want to be liked, this is what i propose: i live my life by the golden rule. the one that says, “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” yes, i think enough of my self that i believe i should be treated fairly and kindly. you can’t demand this sort of treatment. it is earned by the way that you treat others. all others may lead their life as they wish, so long as they’re living it doesn’t infringe upon others ability to do the same. i do feel it is my moral right to intervene when i perceive that someone has stepped over that line. we all should advocate for those around us. especially if they are unable to advocate for themselves. if this is perceived as being high and mighty, or self righteous i can handle that. i would much rather have those monikers attached to my name then to be called cruel or a bully.E