1) my dogs LOVE to dutch oven me in the car.
2) i might have TB
3) i might have the plague.
4) shameless theater plug #1. please come see me in this show, even though it has another elizabeth on the cast list, i’m in the show….promise.
5) shameless theater plug #2. please come see me in this show.
6) i was in a grocery store parking lot and saw a fella use a magnifying glass to see which button popped his truck on his key fob. the dude was alone. i’m pretty sure if you can’t read the buttons on your keys, you shouldn’t be driving.
7) mother nature may have ruined halloween.
8) left unattended 3 kids will have NO problem polishing off a case of coke.
9)whenever you lose something, look in the trash first.
10) my new mantra is this: memory loss is hormonal not early onset alzheimer’s.
and one to grow on:
i spoke with my cousin today. she spent the night in her childhood bed last night. nothing makes you more melancholy than sleeping in the bed you grew up in. her mind was draw to how far she has traveled since she last slept under that canopy. as we both watch our friend in the last stages of her losing battle against the evil cancer, we were both made to count our blessings. that we have our health. that we have our parents. that the promise of being around forever for our children has not yet been broken. when my time comes, which i hope won’t be for a million years, i wish for a speedy exit. i wish to leave this world with my dignity, surrounded by the people i love most. when i step into what comes after death, i want it to be with the knowledge that i have lived well. that i loved with all of my being. i hope that i have done well enough here that i will be missed.E