1) when the goose asks to go to bed early because she can already tell she is going to be a grump in the morning, I should believe her.
2) i have the tendency, when I have been drinking, to write affirmations to my friends. Well, like rizo says, “there are worse things I could do.”
3) being the queen does have its advantages.
4) still cool to unload a couple of cats. Anyone? Yeah I thought not.
5) goulash makes my house stink.
6)i wonder why food that smells so good when you are hungry makes you want to ralph when you are full.
7) I hate my dishwashers.
8) taxes are stupid.
9) accountants are lovely.
10) I’m a horrible liar.
And one to grow on:
Sometimes the right thing is also the hardest thing. I have found this to be true most often in my professional life. Recently, I found myself in a position where I was compelled to initiate a conversation that wasn’t fun. Though I am still reeling from it, I know it was the right thing to do. that delineation between personal feelings and professional necessity is a tightrope walk. I may even be the hippo in the tutu with the umbrella. Yet, if it’s my job to speak up, I’d rather be circled by concerned associates on the ground, than timidly deciding how best to approach the rope.E