1) the bug got off the bus last week regaling his heated political debates with his friend. Yes, he is 11 going on 70.
2) awkward is spelled awkwardly.
3) I would not recommend eating red curry whilst watching an organ harvesting episode of grey’s anatomy.
4) middle school girls carry their phones on their boots.
5) spearmint antacids taste like pink necco wafers.
6) lebron james will forever make me think of mr and mrs hand.
7) walking into a room and yelling “go football, woo hoo,” will embarrass the 13 year old girls in the basement and thoroughly perplex the fellas in front of the tv….mission accomplished.
8) I am impressionable. While watching a marathon of downtown abbey I longed for tea. While watching grey’s anatomy I longed for a salad like they are always eating at their outside table
9) stubby hubs hunk said he’s a tv widow. I blame Hulu.
10) I may be a bit late to the party but, my family all do their best to make sure there is just enough milk in the bottle to put back in the fridge. This assures that I have to get a new bottle of milk every morning. If only they could put those powers to good instead of evil…..
And one to grow on:
Everyone needs a friend to confide in. I am a firm believer in the power of talking things out. Where it all falls apart for me is those who love to tell other people’s bad news. We all know them, maybe we have even been them. That person who calls you and asks if you are sitting down and then proceeds to tell you someone else’s deep dark secret. Even if it’s good news, that of a new pregnancy, let’s say, some stories are for people to share on their own, or not. I’ve often wondered what the payoff in sharing these kinds of stories is. It’s pure supposition as I am sure people have different reasons. Yet, it all seems to lead me to the thought that maybe there is something in their own life that is missing. Maybe try to fill your own hole not use others misfortune to do it for you. The only other thought is that it is an attempt to turn others against the person whose story is being told. In which case, shame one you. Gone are the days of circles on the playground. These are people’s reputations that you mess with. In some cases it may be their livelihood on the line. You may not see it, but you are being a bully without giving the person a chance to defend themselves. If you need so desperately to turn others out of favor, the problem lies with you. People should not be fodder. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby.