1) it’s ok to say merry christmas to someone if you know that they celebrate christmas
2) i don’t know how mothers who work full time outside of the home keep their sanity…let alone have a healthy meal every night.
3) you don’t know how much you use the arrow button on your computer until it goes missing.
4) the arrow button to my computer is probably in my bed….gues it’s time to change the sheets.
5) my brain stops formulating stories to write during the holidays….just another way that angry young and poor has ruined christmas.
6) the bug is still learning the fun in anticipation.
7) the goose is learning that she has the power…..to ruin lives.
8) i am amazed by how far reaching a selfish decision can be.
9) mary and i can still have some big fun together.
10) i wish you all a safe and happy holiday season!
and one to grow on
i don’t like unfinished business. friendships end, relationships in families change, this i can understand, but i like things that have a clear end. the why things end is important, but not as important, to me, as that they are dead and buried. unfortunately, life doesn’t come and go in tidy little packages tied up with string. so i paint rooms. nothing says a project is complete like screwing in a shiny new switch plate. it kinda helps smooth out those feelings of unfinished business….kinda. i’m out of rooms though, so i either have to stay clear of conflict or farm myself out as an interior painter. i’m leaning toward the latter.E