1) even though i think valentines day is silly, i do wish a happy valentines day to my kids.
2) for all you may read about me, i am a rule follower.
3) my life’s motto is the same as my soccer motto, “play hard and leave it on the field.”
4) i am going to teach my rats to tag team wrestle, with little outfits and everything.
5)i know it’s counterintuitive, but i can’t stand it when people air their dirty laundry. there is a forum for everything and facebook isn’t the catch all.
6) my parents call all of their children as they are leaving and as they are returning from every trip they take. i love hearing the excitement in their voices on the way out of town and the exhaustion on the way in.
7) towel racks are dangerous…if you’re me.
8) once you say something out loud, you can never take it back.
9) my forthrightness is often mistaken for being flippant or irreverent.
10) this morning the sky was 20 different colors of pink and red, i could hear spring singing….really.
and one to grow on.
leadership is a skill. people don’t want to be micromanaged. they want to be supported and appreciated and left to do their job. those “leaders” who think that their job is defined by having their hands in all of the pots will soon find that they are left to do the job themselves….alone.E