1) while green tea is a lovely remedy for a sore throat and cold, it is in no way a substitute for coffee.
2) i may have a serious coffee addiction.
3) it is cruel and unusual punishment to get a humdinger of a cold the same time as aunt flo visits. it’s the proverbial one two punch, and i’m on the losing end of a TKO.
4) after a weekend spent sick in bead, i am always intrigued by the layer of funk that covers all surfaces of the kitchen.
5)stubby hubs hunk can hold down the fort like no other…thanks babe
6) i am number 4 is way better than the twilight movies. i was flanked by kids holding their hands over their eyes at the spookiest bits.
7) the downside of sleeping an illness away, is the bizarre dreams. i was convinced when i woke up that the basement was flooded…..with mashed potatoes.
8) i am constantly confused by the dichotomy that exists in the goose. she will forget to take her socks off when she gets into the shower, but will remember that i told her i would die her hair a week prior.
9) i still think i see our cat zoe sunning her self on the porch when i let the dogs out sometimes.
10) cecile richards’ legs go up to my shoulder. i’m not even kidding….
and one to grow on
my friend annie sent me a lovely email recently. she told me that she realized recently that she, being a creature of habit, reads “what i learned monday” at the same stop light on her way to work every morning. we thought it would be fun to hear where you get your monkey wrench fix. if you are so inclined, leave a comment here on the blog, so all can see. fyi, i am the only one who can see your email information when you enter it to comment.E