1) defining boner and erection for the bug will result in him wishing he was taking a math test, while being bullied, on a haunted hay ride. not sure i have ever seen him blush to quite that shade of crimson.
2) i may have a wicked case of nightingale syndrome.
3) someone always rips one while i am waiting in line to get off the train.
4) the Union season opener is right around the corner. i keeping having dreams about having to put up our cabana tent to tailgate.
5) the same sheen that covers all surfaces in the kitchen when i am sick, also appear when i have been out of town.
6)there is something endearing about being fitted for a bra by a young woman with a jamaican accent.
7) there is no room for brocoli and snow peas in a quesadilla.
8) nothing makes me raise to a challenge like a $20 minimum to run a tab at a bar.
9) it’s really not that challenging to hit the $20 minimum….not when man u and arsenal are on the mile high screen.
10) it’s always good to be home.
and one to grow on.
i am amazed by how lightly some people take parenting. don’t get me wrong, i know that the time i told the goose to get into the shower or i was going to make her wash her hair in the toilet will come back to bite me….but my kids will always know that they were loved. i met a man named david this weekend. he had decided that due to the atrocities that he experienced while growing up in a house with seven kids, he was NEVER going to be a father. it’s a shame, because sometimes when you have lived through something horrible, it’s easier to see how you would have done it differently if you had the chance. kids are like a “do over”. a second chance. a chance to be better and to do better. i think david (the guy from the bar) would have been a great dad….