1) spring is a tease.
2) tailgating with friends is awesome, kicking the ball around in jeans….not so much. no alcohol was spilled in the making of this humiliation.
3) jerkface is the new asshole.
4) the BGV story will def. be my legacy (you gotta know when to hold ’em). no mrs finger, i don’t mind at all.
5) i really enjoyed “water for elephants”, but can’t, for the life of me figure out why they cast that no talent Robert what’s his face in the lead male role……
6) on day 18 of every month, this house will be referred to as bitch city…and not because of me. ixna on the oosgay.
7) stubby hubs hunk has finally decided to play ball in my strange and never ending search for the perfect cup. he got me a twofer, bravo stubbs!
8) everyone should see our local production of “sweeney todd”.
9) gummi bears may be the death of me….or at least my waistline.
10) they need to invent a bigger french press. one is never enough.
and one to grow on:
everything you know can change in an instant. because my inner thoughts tend to be fatalistic, i am constantly taking inventory. i ask myself regularly, if this is my last breath, how did i do? did i mend fences when i could? did i make sure the people i love, know how special they are to me? did i stop and smell the roses (still working on that one)? yeah, i think i’m pretty smart, but i know i’m nowhere near being perfect….but i’m going to keep on trying.