1) i would like my death row last meal to be one of stubby hubs hunk’s grilled cheeses…and pickles of course.
2) a big happy birthday to my buddy! see you soon.
3) one naturally felled 40 year old hack berry tree will garner about a cord and a half of fire wood.
4) i felt like a lumber jack with my rented, gas powered, wood splitter.
5) nothing says spring like a driveway full of mulch.
6) taking a soccer ball to the face will result in a couple of weeks of headaches. i’d like to say that i will avoid this in the future….but, well, yeah, probably not.
7) being a lumberjack is hard on the manicure.
8) i wouldn’t be a 12 year old girl again for all the grilled cheeses stubs could make.
9) i miss gummi bears…a lot!
10) we watched the fighter. it’s a great movie. i was troubled by the fact that christian bale might be going bald….
one to grow on:
here it is. me getting sappy and crap. i am more because of the man that married me. i can’t say he’s the brightest bulb in the box, because he hooked his his caboose to this train wreck, but i am eternally grateful that he has. so, here’s to a mostly great 14 years. keep on trucking stubs!