1)i don’t know how necessary the light and music show is on the way to detroit airport’s concourse A. one might even argue that such a show could deter one from getting to their gate in a timely manor. or cause nausea.
2) nothing quells nausea brought on by an oddly placed light show like a margarita.
3) you’ll never hear me complain about a layover. the people watching is amazing.
4)i feel a little lame about being so excited for my ipad cover to come in the mail. imagine my elation when the ipad itself is on its way.
5)the buddy show have won best in show. so say we all.
6) futons are pretty comfortable…when you’ve had enough to drink.
7) IBS is humiliating.
8) ain’t no party like a haralam party cuz a haralam party don’t stop.
9) giggling with old friends is one of my favorite things to do. giggling with new friends is pretty great too.
10) the story of BGV will never die. now my father is even a part of the act…or was that the jameson?
and one to grow on
one of my favorite movies is the jerk. steve martin plays this knucklehead who weathers his triumphs and travails with the same goofy grin. he is overjoyed to find what his special purpose is. it’s cheeky as all get out, but it’s aim is true. anyone can play the victim. bad things happen. without them, we would never know how lucky we are when lady luck smiles at us. so, find what your special purpose is and look at every bump in the road as an opportunity for introspection. how you came out on top is such a better story than how someone has always kept you down.
i know it’s tuesday, sorry for the delay. all of this traveling is really putting a cramp on my blog schedule. have no fear friends at home, my ipad is within reach and it will solve all of my short comings…including being short. don’t believe me? wait a see.E