1) easter basket grass drives me batty.
2)it turns out, face time is a huge fail. we passed the buddy around the easter table like when he was a baby.
3) stubby hubs hunks’ looks are worth a 1000 words. mostly i only want to hear about 4 of them. especially when the looks are disapproving.
4) mulch still doesn’t spread itself….
5) sometimes no answer is an answer.
6) you can’t hide from the guy at the door when the front and garage doors are open….duh!
7) sometimes the guy at the door isn’t your stalker, but rather your insurance agent and friend showing up for an appointment that you made with him.
8) i should have cleaned the house yesterday. i know he was being kind but friend/agent said our house looked lived in. translation why do you still have easter basket grass everywhere?!
9) it’s easier to herd the cats now that there are only 2 of them.
10) chocolate covered graham crackers are delish.
and one to grow on
family is defined by a consummate open door. we don’t have to like each other all of the time or agree with the choices that family make. we are forever bound to one another. we can choose to fight this losing battle or welcome the challenge. we can still be surprised by our family. sometimes even pleasantly so. if family know you will endure the parts of them they are not yet willing to change, you may get an apology one day for doing so. let us not stand open because we wait for this, but because it is the right thing to do. to love without condition is a gift that few receive. it is a gift with some cost. it takes a risk to give it knowing it may not be received in kind. the purest affection is that without condition. we are, not a one, perfect. yet we deserve to be loved openly and in our entirety. if no one else is deserving of this…..family is. we are not ourselves without them.E