1) we got the goose a phone and when i plugged her number into my own phone, i almost cried.
2) one day i looked at the goose and realized that we no longer saw eye to eye. she has grown past me. in height only, but i have no doubt the other will come one day.
3) the remake of the Clash of the Titans is really good.
4) i love to win over a server. poor chris, he wanted to be annoyed by me, but he just couldn’t help himself. i wouldn’t quit until he smiled.
5) so it seems that geeking out on stage goes about as far as being cool, with 5th and 6th graders.
6) i have decided to leave the mulch pile as a sort of sculpture/homage to the lack of enough hours in the day.
7) never get in the way of stubby hubs hunk when he has a schedule. especially if beer brewing is on that schedule….even on mother’s day.
8) i love being surprised by an apology.
9) i love finding out that an apology from an adult came from the urging of said adults peer.
10) i can’t tolerate hypocrisy. be who you are so long as it does impede others from doing the same.
and one to grow on
the reward of a good deed is having done the deed itself. it should come without hope of acknowledgment. we should act because we are compelled to do so, not because someone is looking, be it our god or our mother. that said, when you see someone doing a good deed take the time to acknowledge them. as people, we can get so wrapped up in our own lives that it seems an effort to reach out to others. this reaching out is your good deed. the small time it takes for such kindness could live with the receiver for a lifetime.E