1) When lighted just right the apostles look like they have Afros
2) Sing like no one is listening.
3) I tried rainbow sprinkles for the first time. They do not taste like a rainbow. They taste strangely like chocolate sprinkles.
4) my gardeners strip ( where your shirt and pants should meet) is actually lobster red.
5) life is better when my parents are in the country.
6) I heard a stranger in the kitchen and realized it was the Bug.
7) my neighbors asked about my victory garden. They thought perhaps I was starting a market stand. “Yes, I’ll be hiring an Amish lady to make it seem legit.”
8) why is it I can’t hear the words nachos or fries without developing a fanatical need for them?
9) yogurt can not fill the hole left by nachos.
10) breathing on counts as touching.
And one to grow on:
If you don’t have anything worthwhile to say, it may be the universe telling you to listen. I listened. I processed. I played would you rather inside my own head. The result of which was a deeper understanding and appreciation for my intellect. Not in a bad way, but this year I have really felt my age catch up with me. It made me give thanks for the years I had been running full boar. The fact as that energy wanes it does not lesson my me-ness. If made to choose, I would rather “call it a day” earlier and still have my synapses all firing.