1) I bite my tongue sometimes when I try to speak. Maybe my mouth knows something that my brain it too mushy to get.
2)There is no amount of apology that can make up for going basic instinct while climbing into bed. Also known as : why it stinks to be short reason 368.
3) I hate snooze buttons…for other people…in the same bed with me.
4) it seems strange to see your peer dressing like an old lady. We’re forty not eighty.
5) I was trying to explain to the goose the difficulties I find in being short. I used the analogy of being a miniature horse. Who rides miniature horses? I asked. Monkeys, she replied. I finally know my special purpose.
6) building a pergola isn’t as easy as it sounds. Be prepared for three lowe’s trips…at least.
7) the queen sure can pick a movie. We were laughing but not where they wanted us to.
8) the bird’s baby comes in less than two weeks.
9) it’s hard to concentrate with a loud purrer on your shoulder.
10) it’s even harder with another one beating up an ottoman in front of you.
And one to grow on:
What would you do if you got word that you were not long for this world? Would you circle the wagons? Would you create a list then set about checking it off? Would you go visiting? Would you plan lunches with your loves? And dinners? And movies you must see? Would you seek forgiveness from those you have hurt? Would you give it in return? Would you go and do and be? None of us are long for this world. It’s a one way ticket. Feel free to look over your shoulder, but never stop moving forward. When the sand runs out of your life, there should be a sigh of relief, not the realization that you were holding your breath all the way through. If you can read this it’s not too late. Be unafraid to be seen as silly. To catch snowflakes on your tongue. To risk being wrong. We are not meant to tread water. We are meant to let the waves take us into shore. To jump over white froth. To let the edges of our skirts dance in the murkiness of the unknown. To take a tumble and rise with sand in our mouths from time to time.