1)I feel like I forget most of my best story ideas because I think of them while I am driving and fail to get them on paper before I get home.
2)I hate when I accidentally like my own posts on FB. I generally do like them, but that just makes it sound like I’m being a braggart.
3) erotic city by prince may not be appropriate dinner music…..when the children are home.
4) now that my hair is longer, when I go to bed with it wet I wake up looking like Marie Antoinette….just in time for Halloween.
5) there is little else that has shaken me more deeply than seeing someone I thought I knew only to realize that couldn’t be her because she has passed away.
6) the hair cut where one side of the head is shaved and the rest is long was played out it the 80s. I guess it’s recent resurgence makes it a vintage look.
7) judging from all of the penis pills and hair transplant commercials, there is an assumption that not many woman watch gangland.
8) setting up a FB account for the goose was more traumatic than expected.
9) mrs hand and I are bringing back the cabaret.
10) there is now a farmers only dating service. I saw the commercial. I’m 75% sure it’s not a joke.
and one to grow on.
this morning, before coffee was consumed. Before it was even poured. I was shuffling around the kitchen making breakfasts and lunches. I made my way to the pantry which put my back to the goose. “You have something on you pants.” She said with disgust. “What is it?” I asked half afraid of the answer. “something green.” i reached around to retrieve the offender. It was a gummi bear. “oh, that’s mr green.”
it’s just the risk i take when eating gummis in bed….E