1)There is gin & tonic in a can. The only thing more perfect would be Hendricks in a can.
2) Nobody has creepier mannequins than etsy.
3) I am married to a renaissance man.
4) me: still can’t wear pants
SHH: you should get suspenders.
His idea of helping. Really just made me ouchie belly laugh.
5) nothing tests a marriage like a man down. We pass with flying colors.
6) vertigo ain’t no joke. If you’re cool you can play it off like you have had a liquid lunch.
7) finally! you can undo the accidental friend request. Now to invent a way to vaporize the mushy drunk text.
8) it is so nice to be missed.
9) observational writing has a lot to do with animals if your only view is from bed.
10) a hurt heart can’t heal as long as you keep hold of the hurt.
And one to grow on:
As we made our way slowly around the block we held hands. You are my beloved, I thought. You are my night in shining armor. Not the kind that swoops in on horseback and waves his hand to right all wrongs. The in the trenches kind. The kind who shelves their own worries because he knows I can’t shoulder them. Who wears my wedding ring on his pinky as I walk away to the freezing room where it is not allowed. The one who lets the others who love me help even though people he doesn’t know well in our house make him twitchy. You are not the same man I met 20 years ago. You are better. Like a third arm I’ve come to depend on. You are my perfect. I told you on our wedding day that I see my future in your blue pools. I couldn’t have imagined how much of an oasis they would become. My world does not exist without you in it. You are my person. I choo choo choose you. Every day. I. Am. The. Luckiest!