1)it really is ALL about me.
2) this is the summer of poison ivy…bastards…
3)who needs sleep when you have prednisone.
4) yard work waits for no woman.
5) the best friends aren’t always the ones you see all of the time. to me, they are the people who really SEE you when you are together.
6) these things too shall pass.
7) for all of our talk about the goose and her absentminded professor tendencies, when left to her own devices, she really can pull it all together.
8) still not sure if the goose should ever drive.
9) it’s good to be home.
10) it’s even better to get caught up.
one to grow on:
in the depths of despair, introspection often isn’t the answer. salvation can come from those around you telling you that you are loved. these very real voices can help to quiet the ones in your head that are sending a message of worthlessness. if family is not who you see when you look up, then find the eyes of a good friend. to be alone only feeds the beast.E